Rhinoplasty Nose Job snap shot Adelaide
- Rhinoplasty also known as nose job
- Repair and reshape the nose
- Restore form and function
Rhinoplasty from a plastic surgeon in Adelaide
Rhinoplasty, more commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure to repair or reshape the nose. For some patients this procedure is purely cosmetic and for others it is a combination of functional and cosmetic.
Problems rhinoplasty can correct
The physical problems a rhinoplasty can correct include:
- Damage caused by infection or cancer
- Breathing difficulties
- Birth defects
Cosmetic concerns a rhinoplasty can correct include:
- Straighten a crooked nose
- Remove a hump on the bridge of the nose
- Remove a dent on the bridge of the nose
Depending on your individual needs and desired outcome, treatment may involve a septoplasty (surgery to correct a deviated septum).
Is rhinoplasty right for you?
If you are thinking of having this procedure for cosmetic reasons, then it is important that you have realistic expectations. Surgery can only achieve so much and that is why discussing your desired outcome with your surgeon during a consultation is so important.