Thigh reduction surgery, also known as inner thighplasty, is a reconstructive procedure designed to eliminate excess fat and skin that hangs from the inner thigh area.
A thigh reduction aims to do the following:
- Thigh reduction surgery aims to improve the contour of your thighs by removing excess skin and fat.
- The improved contour is at the cost of a scar which is placed discreetly on the inner aspect.
- Thigh reduction surgery takes 2.5 hrs and is performed at a major hospital.
- Drains are used to aid wound healing and you will be required to wear compression garments for 6-8 weeks post surgery.
- Hospital stay can vary from 1-4 nights.
Thigh Reduction Surgery in Adelaide
It is important that you entrust your thigh reduction surgery to a qualified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr Quoc Lam is well equipped to help you achieve the results that you are after.