Thighs reduction snap shot
- Thigh reduction surgery improves the contour of your thighs by removing excess skin and fat.
- The improved contour is at the cost of a scar which is placed discretely on the inner aspect.
- Thigh reduction surgery takes 2.5 hrs and is performed at a major hospital.
- Drains are used to aid wound healing and you will be required to wear compression garments for 6-8 weeks post surgery.
- Hospital stay can vary from 1-4 nights.
Excess skin and fat on the inner aspects of the thighs usually results from dramatic weight loss. The excess tissue is floppy, uncomfortable as well as unsightly. Dressing to conceal the excess tissue becomes a daily chore and despite the long scar, most patients seeking this surgery welcome the change. The scar is a small sacrifice for the improvements in contour, comfort and quality of life.
It is important that you entrust your thigh reduction surgery to a qualified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr Quoc Lam is well equipped to help you achieve the results that you are after