Refresh, heal & rejuvenate with the Mesoestetic range of skincare treatments.
All treatments will be performed by our trained and qualified staff and take approximately ½ hour.
All of our peels come in different strengths, and it is usual to begin on a lower strength peel and then work up to a higher strength peel over the course of three to six treatments. Each treatment can be two weeks apart. Different peel types are available and we will tailor a peel to suit your skin type and concerns. We have specific treatments available for a variety of skincare concerns including; acne-prone skin, sun-damaged skin and ageing skin.
- Salicylic 20%
- Glycolic 20 – 50%
- Mandelic 30 – 50%
- Lactic 30 – 50%
A peel treatment involves;
- Cleansing of the skin and pre-peel preparation
- Application of the peel for a monitored period of minutes
- Removal of the peel and neutralizing of the skin (returning the skin to its normal ph)
- Application of a post – peel crystal fibre mask
- Moisturing and sun- protection application
It is recommended that peels are purchased as a course of treatments.
It is also recommended in order to avoid redness and peeling after the peel treatment, that a pre-peel course of peel booster is applied nightly to the skin for 2 weeks. This gradually prepares the skin for the peel treatment. This is also to be used after the peel to achieve the best skin reforming results from the peel treatment.
This is available for purchase at Cranford House Plastic Surgery.
Peel only package
- Single peel treatment purchase $170
- 3 peel treatments only package $450
- 6 peel treatments only package $840
Peel and product combination package
- Single peel with post-procedure fast skin repair (moisturizer) 50ml and brightening peel booster 50ml $350
- 3 peel treatments with post-procedure fast skin repair (moisturizer) 50 ml and brightening peel booster 50ml $630
- 6 peel treatments with post-procedure fast skin repair (moisturizer)50ml and brightening peel booster 50ml $1000
- Hydramilk cleanser 200 ml may be added to the above packages for $45
- Hydra milk cleanser 200ml $59.80
- Collagen 360 intensive cream 50 ml $135.40
- Collagen 360 eye contour 15 ml $140
- Hydrating moisturiser with sun protection 50ml $89.80
- Post-procedure fast skin repair 50 ml $89.80
- Post-procedure 1% retinol concentrate 100 ml $198
- Resurfacing peel booster 50ml $114
- Brightening peel booster 50 ml $114
Frequently Asked Questions
A chemical peel involves the application of a chemical solution onto the skin’s surface, which causes controlled damage to the outer layers. This prompts exfoliation and encourages the growth of new skin cells. The specific type of peel determines the depth of the treatment, ranging from superficial peels that target the outermost layer for mild exfoliation with minimal downtime to medium and deep peels that address more significant skin concerns by penetrating deeper layers and necessitating longer recovery periods. After the peel solution is applied and then removed or neutralised, post-peel care instructions are provided to promote proper healing and optimal results. Consulting a skin care professional prior to the procedure is essential for personalised recommendations and safe execution.
Yes, there is usually downtime after a chemical peel. Following the procedure, you can expect redness, peeling, and possible flaking of the treated skin, along with sensitivity and potential swelling. The extent of downtime varies based on factors like the peel’s intensity and depth, with superficial peels having minimal downtime of a few days, while deeper peels might require up to a couple of weeks for complete recovery. Adhering to post-procedure care instructions, avoiding sun exposure, and using gentle skincare products are essential during this recovery period to ensure proper healing and optimal results.
The timeline for seeing results from a chemical peel varies based on the type of peel and your skin concerns. Subtle improvements in skin texture and appearance can be noticed within days to a week after a superficial peel, while medium peels might reveal enhanced tone and texture over a few weeks. Deep peels, targeting significant issues like scars and deep wrinkles, could require several weeks to months for optimal results to manifest due to an extended healing period. The pace of improvement is influenced by your skin’s natural regeneration process, and following post-peel care instructions is crucial for achieving the best outcome.