Anti-wrinkle injections in Adelaide, now available from a plastic surgeon
Anti-wrinkle treatments snapshot
- Fan Xu is a qualified Nurse and will perform the treatment with the guidance and approval of Dr Lam.
- Dr Lam is a qualified Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon with a deep understanding of facial aesthetics.
- The goal of this treatment is always to enhance the natural features of your face without making it obvious to others that you have had “work” done.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments block the nerve signals that cause overactive muscles to contract. This allows the overlying skin to relax reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- The procedure takes around 15 minutes and is performed at Cranford House
- There is no downtime associated with anti-wrinkle treatments
- Results can be realised within one week
How do anti wrinkle injections work?
Anti-wrinkle injection treatments work by blocking nerve signals at the injection site to overactive muscles that are responsible for wrinkles such as frown lines, crow’s feet and smile lines.
While dynamic wrinkles often appear on the face as we get older, they can also be caused by repeated movements of the facial muscles over a long period of time. Through facial expressions such as frowning and smiling, men and women can experience creases and lines on the skin, which can make them look a little tired. Anti-wrinkle cosmetic treatments allow for wrinkle relaxation, which can potentially reverse some of the signs of ageing.
What’s involved in the treatment?
The treatment involves a number of injections into the regions where the wrinkles are to be targeted. This is a simple procedure that only takes around 15 minutes. While anti-wrinkle treatments are generally well tolerated, you may experience a slight tingling sensation during the procedure.
How long do the results last?
The results from cosmetic injections are apparent at 2-3 days and have a maximal effect at about 7-10 days. The results of the procedure last three to four months, but with more than one treatment, you can slow down the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by muscle movement around the mouth, eyes and forehead.
This procedure is suitable for both men and women who want to look more youthful or who simply have a problem area that they need addressed. A series of treatments is recommended, as part of an anti-aging treatment plan.
The best anti-wrinkle injections in Adelaide
If you are looking for anti-wrinkle injections, Cranford House Plastic Surgery is a clinic in Adelaide which is dedicated to helping you reach your goals. At your first consultation, Fan will ask you about them, and what you would like to achieve with anti-wrinkle injections in the context of your general health and lifestyle. Fan will also explain the process and what your expected results will be. Dr Lam will check in during the consultation process to approve of the procedure.
If you would like to find out more about anti-wrinkle treatments and whether it is a suitable procedure for you, please arrange a consultation with Fan today.